Hiking is the New Wellness
Hiking is the New Wellness
…although traditional wellness naturally also has its spot during a visit to the Tiefenbrunner. The exclusive spa area provides various saunas, a heated indoor pool, as well as a garden with Kneipp facility, which is one of the summer highlights of our hotel.
However, back to hiking now – because that is what your hiking vacation is all about! Enjoy the Tyrolean alpine air, discover mountains and valleys, and indulge in delicacies at a lodge in between.
Hiking Vacation in Kitzbühel – Enthusiasm included!
Whether sport or leisure. Up the mountain or deep into the surrounding forests. The Tiefenbrunner is your ideal starting point to explore the nature of Tyrol.
Of course, we are particularly proud of our European Hiking Seal of Approval – thereby not only showing you that we care about your perfect hiking experience but that we are also investing in the region and the development of the hiking destination Kitzbühel.
We want to pass on our passion for hiking to our guests. Therefore, you can look forward to numerous hiking specials during your hiking vacation at the Tiefenbrunner1810.
We also offer dedicated hiking vacation packages for your unique adventure vacation in the Tyrolean Alps. Book now and hike away! [This way]Hiking passes and flex tickets are available at the reception – no waiting time at the ticket booth
- The Hahnenkamm and Kitzbüheler Horn cable cars are within a few minutes’ walk
- Bus stop connecting you to Bichlalm, Fleckalm and Gaisberg directly behind the hotel
- Hiking information corner with maps, hiking literature and information about the most beautiful hiking tours in the region
- Town map, bus schedules and hiking and information about lodges available at the reception
- Hiking pole-rental
- Free guided hikes by Kitzbühel Tourism – Monday to Friday, varying length, varying levels of difficulty
- Daily weather forecast available at reception or in the morning post, directly on your breakfast table
- Drying rack for hiking shoes and cloths
Pack your kids and your hiking boots – and your off to family-hiking-fun in and around Kitzbühel.
Short hikes with interesting destinations. Vibrant nature with a varied fauna. Sun-kissed mountains as an extensive playground. Even the youngest guests will be delighted by the hiking. Suggestions?
- Wild life park in Aurach – Experience stags, fallow deer as well as other wildlife up close. With petting barn and adventure playground
- Panorama-loop trail at Hahnenkamm (approx. 1 h, also suitable for baby buggies), incl. playground at the mountain station at restaurant Tomschy’s
- Kids climbing crag at Kitzbühel Horn – even our youngest guest can gather their first climbing experiences here
- Alpaca walks
It is not just the kids who love hiking. Whether all by yourself, with a partner, or in a larger group, there are numerous hiking routes all around the Tiefenbrunner that will certainly amaze you.
- Bichlach-hike, 3-lake-hike – Discover not just the Schwarzsee but also the Gieringer and Vogelsberger ponds. (approx.. 3 h)
- 4-lake-hike at Hahnenkamm – superb panorama circular trail (approx. 4 h)
- Ridgeway from Kitzbühel Horn to Bichlalm (approx. 2.5 h)
- Fascination “Streif“: hike where the best downhill skiers compete. Furthermore: The Seidlalm surrounded by fabulous mountain lakes. (approx. 2-3 h)
- Schleier water fall hike (approx. 2.5 h)
Free tours guided by experts. Organized for you daily. Thanks to Kitzbühel Tourism. Let trained mountain guides lead you to the finest lookouts of the region. Make new acquaintances and enjoy the impressive alpine world without having to deal with maps, trails or route selection.
Starting at 8.45 at the Hahnenkamm parking area. Rising early definitely pays off!
Special: „Hike the Streif“
Hike up the world-famous “Streif” on Tuesdays and Saturdays. A unique hiking experience that will show the most challenging sections of the famous downhill course from a new perspective and that will also offer some unofficial background stories.
Hiking with a unique social program. Let the lifts and cable cars even take you a few meters higher. Discounts and reductions with numerous bonus partners. And all that with just one card: the KitzAlps Summer Card.
6 days – 109 km – 6.350 m total elevation – six to eight hours on the trail every day.
A special challenge. The KAT WALK (Kitzbühel Alps Trail Walk) is a challenging long-distance hiking trail that carries roughly 1000 hikers from Westendorf across the Kitzbühel Alps to the Pillersee (lake).
As a hotel distinguished with the Hiking Seal of Approval, we are proud to be an intermediate stop on this challenging trail.
Relax after the long hours of hiking in our various saunas, brave a visit of our Kneipp facility or simply enjoy our unique gourmet dinner offering not just a gourmet wow-factor but also an impressive size. The perfect base from which to tackle the next day. Fit, invigorated and full of energy, you will master the following trail stage over the Kitzbüheler Horn and on to St. Johann in a jiffy.